Name: Darlene Reese
- Midwestern State University
What made you want to become a teacher?
- I grew up with my dad being a teacher/coach, and by watching him, and the pleasure he got out of making a difference in kids' lives, I knew I wanted to do the same thing.
How long have you been teaching?
- 16 years
What are your yearly goals for your classroom?
- At the end of the year, I want all of my students to have shown growth and progress in all areas of physical well being.
What are your professional goals?
- Just teach
What is one thing you want people to know about you?
- I enjoy working with kids and making a difference in the lives of our future generations.
Do you have a favorite inspirational quote, scripture, or saying?
- Success is failure turned inside out.