Name: Paige Stone
What made you want to become a teacher?
- I wanted to become a teacher because of my love for children and my ability to make a difference in each child's life.
How long have you been teaching?
- Six years
What are your yearly goals for your classroom?
- My yearly goals for this class are to have all of my children feel secure and feel as if school is a safe place and a fun place to learn.
What are your professional goals?
- My Professional goals are to intake all that I can on an educational level to ensure that my class is getting the utmost learning environment.
What is one thing you want people to know about you?
- I have three wonderful children and one precious granddaughter.
Do you have a favorite inspirational quote, scripture, or saying?
- The Lord will fight for you, and you have only to be silent.Exodus 14:14